Reiki Energy Healing
Sue is our CNHC registered Reiki Master Practitioner. Reiki is based on ancient Japanese philosophy of balancing life force energy. Life force energy is all around us. This beautiful energy can be depleted or supressed by the challenges of life causing bio-chemical imbalances which can lead to ill health and disease. Reiki aims to get the life force energy flowing creating balance within the physical, mental and emotional body.
Reiki is a none invasive treatment. It is delivered by either sitting on a chair or laying on a couch. Reiki is effective for many illnesses and imbalances, such as low mood, negative thinking, chronic pain, insomnia, anxiety and much more.
Benefits of Reiki
- Deep relaxation.
- Assists in sleeplessness.
- Can reduce blood pressure.
- Pain relief.
- Balances the bodies endocrine system – balancing organs.
- Cleanses the body by releasing toxins.
- Supports the immune system.
- Can help with emotion clearing and healing.
- Provides balance and energy, on a cellular level, to the major energy centre of a living cell ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate).
- Compliments other conventional medicine and other alternative therapy.
Reiki is not
- Alternative treatment or medication already prescribed by your GP or Medical practitioner.
- Reiki Practitioners cannot diagnose disease or illness.
- Reiki is not a religious belief system.
5 Reiki Principles
- Just for today:
- Do not be angry
- Do not worry
- Be grateful
- Do your work honestly
- Be kind to living things (even spiders)
60 minutes Reiki £30.00 – (including aura balancing)
My passion for health and wellbeing is evident in my practice. I work from home in a very relaxing and tranquil environment.
Thursday – Friday 10:00 – 17:15
Book a Session
If you would like to know more about the Reiki or you would like to schedule an appointment please get in touch.