Reiki is a none-invasive treatment. The client remains fully clothed on a bed or chair, whilst the Reiki practitioner places hands either, above the body or if preferred, on the body. The practitioner channels the Reiki energy, which will address the unbalanced areas within the client. Therefore, Reiki energy will direct itself to where healing is needed. This could be emotional, physical or mental.
The energy is usually felt. This can be as a cold or warm sensation. However each client is different. Whilst receiving the treatment a sense of relaxation and peace is encountered. Any blocked or sluggish chakras (Energy centres) receive the Reiki energy to restore balance. This may take time dependent on any illnesses.
Benefits of Reiki
- Deep relaxation.
- Assists in sleeplessness.
- Can reduce blood pressure.
- Pain relief.
- Balances the bodies endocrine system – balancing organs.
- Cleanses the body by releasing toxins.
- Supports the immune system.
- Can help with emotion clearing and healing.
- Provides balance and energy, on a cellular level, to the major energy centre of a living cell ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate).
- Compliments other conventional medicine and other alternative therapy.
Reiki is not
- Alternative treatment or medication already prescribed by your GP or Medical practitioner.
- Reiki Practitioners cannot diagnose disease or illness.
- Reiki is not a religious belief system.
5 Reiki Principles
- Just for today:
- Do not be angry
- Do not worry
- Be grateful
- Do your work honestly
- Be kind to living things (even spiders)
30 minutes Reiki £15.00 – (first session includes a free 10 minute consultation)
60 minutes Reiki £27.00 – (including aura balancing)
60 minute combined Nutrition therapy and Reiki £30.00
Reiki and Nutritional therapy can be used as a combination or individually. Sessions can last 30 minutes to 1 hour – this is dependant on client needs.
My passion for health and wellbeing is evident in my practice. I work from home in a very relaxing and tranquil environment.
Tuesday – Friday 10:00 – 16.00
Saturday and Sunday 11.00 – 15.00
Book a Session
If you would like to know more about the services that I offer or you would like to schedule an appointment please get in touch.